Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Recycled magazine paper rose ball turorial

It's here!! I promised didn't I?

I can't believe I've been lazy for a week after we got back from holiday. It was amazing, but much to short. Our little one loved the ocean, and we had perfect wheather!! A bit overcast in the early morning, but sunny during the day!!

I have another very good excuse for my absence. I've been dreaming up the perfect diaper bag. I'm going to see a manufacturer this morning to get a quote and see where and for how much I'm going to market it for. I'm really excited. It will be a while before I have an actual product to show you, but I promise to keep you updated.

And now, without further ado, the tutorial:


Click on any of the who pictures for the PDF>

Please send me pictures if you try this out. I will post some on my blog.


1 comment:

  1. I like it a lot, and I might try it. It is a nice way to get some good use out of all these magazines I collect and can't just throw away.
    Many greetings, Frieda

    ReplyDelete