Thursday, March 25, 2010

Diaper dream boat(bag)

Today, I bring you totally droolworthy diaper bags. I own my own JJ Cole bag (unfortunately bought mine before they brought out this fa - bu - lous one. ) I also convinced my husbands cousin to buy one for his wife (aren't I just the nicest family to have) and my brother also bought one for his wife. I should be showered in gifts by our dear friends at JJ-Cole!!!

My own diaper bag design is coming along nicely. I finally got a quote that i'm happy about, so I should be having pictures for you guys in a couple of months. I will be marketing my bags in sunny South Africa. Today South Africa, tomorrow, the rest of the world!!



Petunia Pickle Bottom



JJ Cole - Swag bag



mia bossi (maria in tangerine)



oioi

No comments:

Post a Comment